While these elements add drama to the landscape, property owners are keen on knowing exactly how the feature all would look once it has been installed in their yard. This is where we at Creative Online Designs by Brian Larsen come into the picture. While we are based in Elburn, IL, we cater to clients across the country and provide customized services that meet their specific needs and budget.
Our team is dedicated to providing exquisite, state-of-the-art residential and commercial landscape designs to local and national markets. When it comes to water feature design and planning there are a number of aspects we keep in view and each of these have certain relevance in the overall landscape project.
Water Feature 3-D Design Services
We know from experience and from our deep knowledge of the field, that fountains and other water features need to be architecturally appropriate. They also need to be pleasing to the senses, low-maintenance and cost-effective too. When we are providing clients with 3-D water feature design solutions, there are a number of aspects we focus on. Our team follows a very specific work process:
- We will have an initial discussion to understand aspects such as your requirements, budget, and the size of the water feature, styling and water and light effects. We will also discuss factors such as safety and energy-efficiency.
- We can work off of 2-D photos and plans and tone them into 3-D videos and photos.
- When we are designing these features will you, the focus is always on functionality and aesthetics.
- The initial conceptual design will include perspective drawings and 3-D videos of waterfalls.
- This gives you a clearer idea of what the feature will look like once it has been installed in your landscape. This also gives you a better visualization about whether the feature complements the architectural styling of your home as well as the landscape design.
- The other aspects that are taken into consideration are the mechanical design, hydraulic design, engineering, permit drawings, lighting effects, perspectives, and layouts.
- We will provide you with material take offs and a detailed quote.
- When our team provides advice and suggestions on material selection, particular attention will be given to the effects and impact on the water levels and reflections. We also take into account color theory, control locations, texture, longevity, ease of maintenance and other similar factors.
- If you need any alterations in the design our team would work on your suggestions and ideas and provide fresh 3-D renderings.
- Once you have approved the final design and the quote, you also have the option to hire us for project management and onsite supervision
When you will settle for nothing but the best, Creative Online Designs by Brian Larsen is the company to come to. For an initial consultation, feel free to contact us at 630-365-3412. You can also send us your water feature project details via this Contact Us form and we will contact you within the shortest time.